Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Springfield DUI Lawyers

Springfield DUI Lawyers

Did you know that there are lawyers who do mostly dui cases? They actually specialize in DUI defense cases. Man, it's got to be nice to be a DUI lawyer in Springfield MA.

I'm posting this on the blog today because I know there has to be someone out there who needs a lawyer. I remember once when I was young, I got my liscence taken away for DUI. I really should have fought it in court but I thought it would just go away quicker if I took it on the chin. Boy was I wrong. If I had a DUI lawyer I might not have had to hitch a ride to Springfield everyday for 11 months!

Look, I know this is a news blog but I also want it to be a resource for locals online. Besides, being right after st. Patricks day I know there's got to be some one in need of a dui lawyer. I've live in the Springfield area for a long time and there are a lot of folks out here who drink and drive. I think DUI is a regular pass time around here.

Springfield Dui Lawyers must make a killing off of all you drinking and driving fools. I know this rant is going nowhere but it just makes me sick! Lawyers can charge so much $$ it's incredible. Look, if you are in school and you don't know what to do with your life, let me give you some advice. Become a Springfield Dui Lawyer and make a killing!


If you've stumbled across this blog and you can recommend a lawyer from the Springfield area, then leave a comment.

No comments: