Monday, May 25, 2009

Panama Canal Tours

We just came back from a vacation in Panama. It was quite an experience going to such a far away place and I really enjoyed it. Panama is world famous for the Panama Canal among other things. So the canal was a major thing for me to see. You can take a panama canal cruise and check it out. It's not too expensive.

We decided to go to panama because we heard it was nice there. I really didn't want to go to Mexico with the swine flu and all. Besides Mexico is right there over the border. Panama is quite a ways away. We shopped for panama canal tours and found a pretty good one and left for panama all in one week.

When we got there the tour company had everything all set up so that made it easy. We were determined to swim in the pacific and the atlantic because you can. The country is very narrow with the pacific ocean on one side and the atlantic on the other. Easy to swim in both oceans in one day if you wanted to.

They have some pretty decent volcanoes down in Panama too. They had some volcano tours you could go on but we never got to it. I really wanted to check out the panama canal. That and the food. I love trying new food. Talk about good food we went to a different restaurant every night in panama city. Lot's of good stuff to try!

The panama canal tour was a nice long boat ride on a sunny day. Couldn't ask for anything better than that. It rains alot in Panama but more in the rainy season than the off season. I highly recommend visiting panama at least once in your life if you ever plan on leaving the country on vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got what you intend, appreciate it for posting .Woh I am pleased
to find this website through google. "Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." by Roger Starr.


Feel free to surf to my homepage :: psn codes

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking, article is pleasant,
thats why i have read it completely

my blog post - Password Recovery

Anonymous said...

Highly energetic article, I enjoyed that a lot.
Will there be a part 2?

Feel free to surf to my blog post; castle ville Bot